Medical Aesthetician – Selfcare Advocate – Dog Lover
The more I learned to care for myself, the more I realized I was worth it.
It’s the largest organ in the body, of course, Skincare takes work!
Tawni Friederichs, LA Owner & Aesthetician
Tawni’s first loves were science and skincare. As a child, she spent her allowance on every lotion, cleanser, and cream she could find. Her interests eventually led her to study esthiology (where she learned that apricot scrub WAS NOT great for skin!) and so she opened her first skincare business which featured an all-natural fruit-based skincare line.
Through her meticulous product research, and desire to provide the best possible procedures and care for her patients, she fell in love with Dermalinfusion and SkinPen treatments. Tawni had found her calling! She pursued establishing her business as a MedSpa. It was the perfect marriage of science and skincare. She now carries two medical-grade skincare lines, iS CLINICAL and Epionce, and is able to perform medically invasive procedures with minimal to no recovery time.
1. Cleanse with either Epionce Lytic Cleanser or Gentle Foaming Cleanser
2. Epionce Purifying Spot Gel (if necessary)
3. iS CLINICAL GENEXC SERUM and iS CLINICALl PRO-HEAL SERUM ADVANCE +
4. iS CLINICAL YOUTH EYE SERUM
5. Epionce Intense Defense Serum
6. iS CLINICAL REPARATIVE MOISTURE EMULSION
7. Epionce Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50
1. Cleanse with Epionce Lytic then iS Clinical Cream cleanser to hydrate my skin
Skin Script Glycolic Retinol Pads
2. Epionce Purifying Spot Gel
3. Alternating nights I apply iS CLINICAL ACTIVE SERUM the next night Epionce Lite Lytic Tx avoiding the eye area
4. iS CLINICAL WHITE LIGHTENING COMPLEX on areas of concern
5. iS CLINICAL YOUTH EYE COMPLEX
6. iS CLINICAL NECKPERFECT COMPLEX
7. iS CLINICAL REPARATIVE MOISTURE EMULSION
Throughout the day:
Refreshing skin with iS CLINICAL COPPER FIRMING MIST (LOVE this stuff!)
Karsen is from Anchorage, Alaska born and raised. She’s always enjoyed being apart of the beauty world, and became part of it officially at the age 14 working at a hair salon. She fell in love with this profession because of all the science and math that secretly goes into it. In 2019 she went to Swina and got her Esthetician & Laser licenses. Since then she’s become very passionate about skincare and lash artistry.
She loves making people feel beautiful. “I always strive to create a special relationship with every client, making each one of them feel important and pampered.” She specializes in: Lash Extensions: Classic, Hybrid, Volume & Mega Volume and Skincare Treatments including Corrective Facials, Microneedling, Microdermabrasion, Peels, High Frequency, Micro-current and Dermaplaning.
Let’s discuss your skin goals.
This is a 30-minute analysis of your skin, current care regime, and any concerns you have.
Together we will create a treatment plan that works for your lifestyle and your skin!